Adeptus Asartes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Experience & Other Bits

Go down

Warhammer Experience & Other Bits Empty Warhammer Experience & Other Bits

Post  Sir Onep Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:47 am

My Warhammer Experience:
Well. I've been interested in Warhammer since the first day I stepped into a game-shop. I was probably about 10 or so and they had an amazing display setup. My older brother used to go there for a card game he played and I always looked at the models. They had a discount box filled with older used models, I'd always pick up one or two when I went there. My other brother and I had no clue what the real rules were so we'd just make up stuff. When I got older I actually bought some of my own and built and painted them myself.
Now, funny enough, I've never actually played the table top game. Since I didn't really have anyone to play with I just ended up collecting them. I've played almost every other Warhammer game out there since I absolutely loved the mythos. I've actually built and painted myself a small Tau army, but I've yet to use it. Several other random units dot my shelf as well.

Other bits:
Well I'm a college student and I really love space-themed games. Been playing Starcraft for god who knows how long and like to try other types of space games when I can i.e. Zorg Empire.

Feel free to ask anything else.

Sir Onep

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum